crazyQstitcher

A place to share with others - my love of needlework and Crazy Quilting which my daughter introduced me into some time ago.

Monday, June 05, 2006


Well I have made it this far and hope to be able to post Sarah's Hanky Bonnet as well. Sarah made this bonnet to enter our CWA competition for juniors and received 1st prize. She is as thrilled to have won, as she was to have lost a front tooth and have her eyebrow regrow after a fall. This has been a big week for her.
The bonnet pattern was from America and as far as I can tell, never seen in Victoria. I could be wrong. Maureen

5 Comments:

Blogger abeautifulcraft said...

This is so beautiful - Congratulations Sarah, it's precious!

8:22 pm  
Blogger Bear said...

Yes its so very very beautiful - congratulations Sarah and Maureen BIG BIG congrats on entering the world of a blogger- its a terrific first entry how could you miss!!
oh what a beautiful hanky bonnet and well deserved of fiurst place and so is Nans blog entry!
Yeah!!!! lubs n hugs bear xoxoxoxoxoxox

11:48 pm  
Blogger Julia said...

so very very beautiful! - congratulations Sarah and Maureen...what a beautiful hanky bonnet...

9:27 am  
Blogger Lil said...

I love these little hanky bonnets! I made one for a dear friend and also included the poem. I hand embroidered on one of the edges the babies initials with flowers as a monogram.

I know there is a link online how to make them.

1:36 pm  
Blogger NormaH said...

Sarah, this is beautiful and well deserving of first place. Well done, Maureen!

1:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Next Take a Stitch Tuesday Challenge

Join | List | Previous |