crazyQstitcher

A place to share with others - my love of needlework and Crazy Quilting which my daughter introduced me into some time ago.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Happy Birthday Maureen!!!!

I've been waiting patiently for this day to come. LOL Being a 'partner' in a blog isn't such a bad thing after all, can sneak in and wish them a "Happy Birthday" without them even knowing you will do such.

Singing in my sweetest voice

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to Maureen

Happy Birthday to you

May your day be filled with much happiness, love and laughter...

Hugs and loves

Sandie


8 Comments:

Blogger MaryO said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAUREEN!!!!! I hope the coming year brings you success and all the happiness your heart can hold!

8:29 am  
Blogger Iris said...

Maureen, Happy Birthday!!! :o)


Love and Hugs

Susan

9:03 am  
Blogger Julia said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAUREEN!!!!! I hope the coming year is everything you want it to be..
I am so looking forward to meeting you next Easter..
Hugs

9:33 am  
Blogger katiejayinpa said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Maureen! Grown Up Dorothy! I am so glad Sandie did this cause wishing you happy birthday is so nice to do. I hope it was/is wonderful and you feel loved and appreciated. You are!ktj

10:18 am  
Blogger abeautifulcraft said...

hehehe Maureen ........ Happy Birthday Mum!!!!!!!!!
lots of loves your wicked daughter.....xoxoxox

12:05 pm  
Blogger NormaH said...

Happy, happy birthday dear friend. I wish for you all the best and look forward to meeting you in person at Easter.
Much love and hugs,
Norma

1:05 pm  
Blogger Viv and Eddie said...

Hey Maureen! Now that you are one year older you'll be able to tell an onion from a bulb anytime!! Lots of love and hugs from your friendly stirrer (having learnt it all from you, dear one...) Viv

4:13 pm  
Blogger Bear said...

Happy Burfday to you
Happy Burfday to you
Happy Burfday dearest Mom
Happy Burfday to you
and many many more darling MOM
and I hope the other kids take you out tonight for a big dinner and a drinks as well Have a great day darling MOM,U is one of my bestest Moms!!Wish I was there with ya
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo Bear baby xooxoxoxoxoxxoox

4:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Next Take a Stitch Tuesday Challenge

Join | List | Previous |