crazyQstitcher

A place to share with others - my love of needlework and Crazy Quilting which my daughter introduced me into some time ago.

Thursday, June 15, 2006


Today I made two ladybirds and added them to the two spiders, bees, a lime green stink beetle, click beetle and a flower chafer beetle. The pattern gives no size for the beetles and I have made the chafer beetle a little small. It's easy to make another and I will also make it a more contrasting colour. Can you find it on the lower left leaf?

3 Comments:

Blogger Iris said...

I love the bugs Maureen...makes it so realistic.

Hugs

8:18 pm  
Blogger abeautifulcraft said...

Maureen, are you able to get close up's of your bugs??? I'd love to see all you describe .. closer .. lol

7:00 pm  
Blogger katiejayinpa said...

ummm, if you thinnk the wings on the butterfly are different lenths, i must be going blind. They look perfect to me!
ktj

10:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Next Take a Stitch Tuesday Challenge

Join | List | Previous |