crazyQstitcher

A place to share with others - my love of needlework and Crazy Quilting which my daughter introduced me into some time ago.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Pathfinder Block for Anne


I have been working on this block for the Pathfinders Quilt today and need only to add a dog charm. This block has no initial. I was inspired by a Brazilian heart of flowers and have tried a couple here. I have no idea how the original flowers were worked, but the large flower I made by laying twin rows of chain stitch and whipping them. I'm not sure if I created a new stitch combination LOL,when I made the yellow centres for the violet flowers. I put 3 x 14 wrap bullions very close together and wove them so they stand upright. I was pleased with the result.

1 Comments:

Blogger abeautifulcraft said...

this is really beautiful Maureen ..... love the colours and all them delicious stitches ....flowers!

8:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Next Take a Stitch Tuesday Challenge

Join | List | Previous |