crazyQstitcher

A place to share with others - my love of needlework and Crazy Quilting which my daughter introduced me into some time ago.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Mystery block RR



Hi girls, I am about to load my Mystery blocks from a RR I was in last year. It came about because Linda Barraclough wondered aloud how the same look-alike blocks would be interpreted by each girl in a RR. I decided to challenge them. Each girl could work on one, without seeing other work completed until she finished her block for me. The worked ones, of course, were hidden in a bag. I sent 6 blocks, almost identical and I was to do the last one. Each block they made is absolutely beautiful. I am certain you too will think so. Maureen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Next Take a Stitch Tuesday Challenge

Join | List | Previous |