crazyQstitcher

A place to share with others - my love of needlework and Crazy Quilting which my daughter introduced me into some time ago.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Hearts and Pincushions

The first pincushion is from Alison in Queensland and isn't it fantastic, with such rich colours, Mokuba flowers, a dear little MOP heart button and so fine stitches.

Then comes Julia's gorgeous Victorian Rose heart. Julia is so generous - I would never have parted with it. The colours are so rich and the fine detailed stitches in metallic threads are wonderful.

Next up is Florence's beautiful pincushion. It is such a feminine treasure and I wouldn't dare put a pin into it. I'll pin anyone to the wall, who dares to try.

This is followed by Anabele's so lovely heart and postcard from Portugal. Such lovely work. Anabele also sent lace that she made and crocheted flowers too.

Then comes Joy's pincushion from New Zealand. There are twelve tiny patches on this one and lovely stitch patterns. Pity you can't see her tatted butterfly as I can.

Finally there is a wonderful heart from Margreet in The Nederlands. I have only seen this folded pattern in a quilt (and not close up) It is fabulous, as is her cutwork bookmark and card. The lace was hand made by Margreet. It is so delicate to see and feel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Next Take a Stitch Tuesday Challenge

Join | List | Previous |