crazyQstitcher

A place to share with others - my love of needlework and Crazy Quilting which my daughter introduced me into some time ago.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Glenn Andre's Art


This is too wonderful not to share. Glenn Andre liked the dragonfly heart I swapped with his mother so much, that he borrowed it to draw. I was so pleased that I made him his own heart and today I received this fantastic artwork from him.

Glenn Andre says he is going to be an artist when he is older, but he surely is one now.

I love the kangaroo and koala and parrot, but especially I like the chipmunk in the tree, reaching for the acorn. It is so cute.

6 Comments:

Blogger NormaH said...

Glenn Andre's art is precious. What a surprise bonus for swapping. Nina must be very proud of her son and his artwork.

11:10 pm  
Blogger Nina In Norway said...

I am!
And yesterday he received another one from Beverly in US. He is so proud! And another drawing is on its way to her.
He loves the idea of shearing love and art.

And I love my new friends here on the internet. Just wish I had more time to sew.

12:56 am  
Blogger katiejayinpa said...

Maureen and Nina...how cool is this! I would love to embroider this and send it to you...would that be ok? I love this drawing and think it is so cool!

Where is the worm???? Help, I couldn;t find it.

ktj
katiejayinpaATGmailDOTcom

1:33 am  
Blogger crazyQstitcher said...

Ktj, I think now it is not a worm, but a caterpillar which is residing on the top left branch of the gum tree.
LOL I think he is reaching for a teabag.
:-)

2:49 pm  
Blogger abeautifulcraft said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!

3:05 pm  
Blogger Viv and Eddie said...

My favourite is the spider hanging from his (or is it her?) web. Congratulations to Glenn Andre on a fabulous drawing.

7:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Next Take a Stitch Tuesday Challenge

Join | List | Previous |