crazyQstitcher

A place to share with others - my love of needlework and Crazy Quilting which my daughter introduced me into some time ago.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Postcard from Catherine


I received Catherine's fabulous postcard today. It is so well made, slender, very firm and has a hand drawn stamp on it. The scallop pattern on the edge is machine done and even close up in my hand looks a treat.

I would love to see Catherine at work making these cards.

Thank you Catherine for the lovely card.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is very very very beautiful and you lucky duck to receive it! Yes Catherine did an awesome job!

5:43 am  
Blogger NormaH said...

Oh, WOW! what a beautiful postcard you have received.

6:29 am  
Blogger Julia said...

beautiful postcard!
Yes Catherine did an awesome job!

10:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Next Take a Stitch Tuesday Challenge

Join | List | Previous |