crazyQstitcher

A place to share with others - my love of needlework and Crazy Quilting which my daughter introduced me into some time ago.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Postman cometh



These are my latest goodies to arrive.
Julia's beautiful postcard with Santa who seems to be looking through my holly decorated window, to see if I've been good enough to receive presents. Holding the card in hand, it really does look like a window and I love it.

The other beautiful card is from Sandie and I love the delicate, gold only treatment. So classy isn't it.


















Next is the TeaTimeTreat block from Gayle. It has an amazing lot of work on this one. Such teeny seed beads on the small, fine blue braid. And the shishas are fabulous.

Last but not least is another TTT block from Margaret and the center panel has been finely stitched also. As I had 5 of these blocks arrive I've decided to make a table runner with them. I may make it the 2007 UFO challenge. They will look good when I have friends in for afternoon tea. Anyone for a cuppa?

5 Comments:

Blogger Gerry said...

Aren't you the lucky one. LOL. What little treasures these are. Be sure to keep us updated on the table runner progress.

7:53 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, shoot, that was what I was going to say.. (((gr))) they are all so pretty. I lvoe the gold one, especially..I'll have to try that when I can embroider a little better...
Eve

8:59 am  
Blogger NormaH said...

Maureen, what beautiful stitcheries you have received. Each one stands out. Looking forward to seeing the finished table runner.

9:52 am  
Blogger Julia said...

Beautiful blocks..
Love Sandie's classy card...gorgeous!
I will have a cuppa with you at christmas time..

10:08 am  
Blogger Ati said...

I love to come for a cuppa.
And see your tablerunner finished.
I love to try your Applecake too ;-))
Maybe I 'll catch a plain someday.......

3:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Next Take a Stitch Tuesday Challenge

Join | List | Previous |