crazyQstitcher

A place to share with others - my love of needlework and Crazy Quilting which my daughter introduced me into some time ago.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Fabric Postcards




















Here are two of my received postcards. The Santa one was made by Margaret, who has turned the edges and backed the card with a second piece of material. So neat. Soooo lovely to look at.
Kate sent the blue card from Denmark and is quilted, which isn't showing up on the pic.
I am getting a beautiful collection now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Both gorgeous,
Love Margaret's idea of turning the edges and backed the card with a second piece of material.
Good one!

1:58 pm  
Blogger Gerry said...

Very cute. The Sunbonnet Sue is great!

1:11 am  
Blogger abeautifulcraft said...

These are so gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! Another two to add to your lovely collection!

8:25 am  
Blogger Susan said...

Cute, cute, cute! I can't even decide which one I like the best!

7:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Next Take a Stitch Tuesday Challenge

Join | List | Previous |