crazyQstitcher

A place to share with others - my love of needlework and Crazy Quilting which my daughter introduced me into some time ago.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

My three Christmas Ornies































These three Ornies were from a Swap I was in. The stocking was by Florence and her work is, as usual, beautiful .
Sandie's beautiful cream Fan is so delicate and her roses are perfect.
Faye made the Christmas triangle and it is just lovely. I wish my camera work was better as none of these ornies show as much detail, or are as colourful and beautiful as they are 'in person'. Thank you girls for such lovely treasures.

3 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

you lucky girl!
They are all just beautiful!

10:16 am  
Blogger Nina In Norway said...

Wow! All 3 are just adorable! With ornaments like that you wish it was Christmas all year.

12:18 am  
Blogger abeautifulcraft said...

Oh I cannot wait for next year to come around to make some more. These are all gorgeous and so different from mine!

10:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Next Take a Stitch Tuesday Challenge

Join | List | Previous |