crazyQstitcher

A place to share with others - my love of needlework and Crazy Quilting which my daughter introduced me into some time ago.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Heart and Postcard
















I received a beautiful heart today from Wilma. I am a great fan for trees and the snowy scene is just perfect on the heart. Beautiful stitches too. It is amazing how in real life these hearts are far better than the picture.

Faye made the card which is really fabulous. She used some sheer over printed material, painted gold stars etc and her stitches too are beautiful.
One the back of the card it is most professional. Faye has printed all but her greeting and even has a company name. Perhaps I should take a pic of it and blog it.

6 Comments:

Blogger Nina In Norway said...

Wow! What a beautiful postcard. And the heart is also nice.

5:57 pm  
Blogger Elizabeth Braun said...

Lovely work you ahve on here. I've just added you to my links list.

Come on over and see mine some time. Not started on CQ yet, but I will soon.....

Elisabeth, UK=)

2:30 am  
Blogger Elizabeth Braun said...

Thanks for your comment! Yes, it is a lovely blackwork kit and I hope I can do it justive when I get to stitching it.=) It's just the right design for the likes of us, isn't it? An embroideress.=)

8:12 pm  
Blogger Elizabeth Braun said...

I'll gladly give you my contact, but I don't have anywhere to send them to - you didn't leave an e-mail etc on your message!!=)

12:06 am  
Blogger Anita said...

I just discovered your blog! Oh, how inspring! I definitivly need to come back! Thanks for sharing your photos!

9:10 am  
Blogger Frederique said...

Beautiful! Happy new year!

9:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Next Take a Stitch Tuesday Challenge

Join | List | Previous |