crazyQstitcher

A place to share with others - my love of needlework and Crazy Quilting which my daughter introduced me into some time ago.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Orange and Cream block

I have been viewing the Blog Calidore. This is where my talented friend Catherine shares many of her tutorials and beautiful embroidery.
Why not pop over and see her latest Orange and Cream block, which was put together with pulled-apart gimp and other braids. You won't see either of these as they were, just lovely flowers and seams.

All of her so easy Tutorials are worth viewing too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Calidore said...

Ohh my head is swelling....grin. Well done on conquering the "link nightmare"....lol. Love the beetle too....wonder how he/she would look on my orange/cream block....ahhhhh the possibilities.

6:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Next Take a Stitch Tuesday Challenge

Join | List | Previous |