crazyQstitcher

A place to share with others - my love of needlework and Crazy Quilting which my daughter introduced me into some time ago.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Tagged

Arrgh I've been tagged again, so I guess I'd better give in and see if I can find any weirdness about me. Me Weird? No, just crazy.

1. I love to have books of embroidery, but hesitate to start learning the method.
2. I love to take photos of others, but dislike having mine taken.
3. I talk a lot, but go dumb when meeting people. Julia...ssssh
4. I prefer to stay up at night sewing and wonder why I feel tired next day.
5. Repeating No 1. I love to learn any new craft but again hesitate to actually try them. Anyone would think someone was going to hit me for making a mistake.
6. I have a weird sense of humour.

5 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

You dumb....Never!
you do have a great sense of humour, and I enjoyed talking with you..

6:12 pm  
Blogger Ati said...

I *do* like your sense of humour, I often get a smile when I read your replays.Thank you!!

7:05 am  
Blogger donna said...

Hi there. I could be your twin except for #3 at least according to my friends. I think I'm shy around new people and they say just the opposite. I also buy the supplies to go with the books and fabric, thread or yarn that is on sale. LOL!

8:41 am  
Blogger crazyQstitcher said...

Donna it's good to know I am not alone.RAFL

2:45 am  
Blogger Elizabeth Braun said...

We sound like twins! Eeeekk!

Elisabeth, UK=)

7:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Next Take a Stitch Tuesday Challenge

Join | List | Previous |